Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Jet City Comic Show this Saturday

Okay, I've kinda been falling down on the convention coverage social media job. Bit to all the amazing humans I met at Pac Con Spokane and Bellingham Comicon over the past few weeks, YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU even if I didn't actually get around to posting anything here about either con.



I will remedy this situation starting RIGHT NOW: Saturday November 8 is Jet City Comic Show in Tacoma, and I will TOTALLY BE THERE along with such comics luminaries as Peter Bagge, Clayton Crain and Megan Kelso. It's something of a homecoming for me, since I totally lived in Tacoma for like eighteen years or something and used to run the weekly newspaper down there. So come see me at the convention center Saturday! We will party SO HARD YOU GUYS



from Chooseomatic Books http://ift.tt/1uxTEKo

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.